Thursday, October 05, 2006

By Fashion World Standards, I'm Poverty-Stricken.


I adore these boots. They would go with everything and they're by Aerosoles (another formerly comfort-only company that is hot on Naturalizer's newly cute heels in the chic shoe revolution), so I'm sure they're uber comfortable. I've seen them in various magazines and websites, always in the "Wow! What a bargain!" category, when in fact, the $180 pricetag means for me they're in the "sadly, still way out of my reach" category. Damn.

p.s. I opened up the comments, so now everybody and their mother can post responses. So go ahead. And tell your mother too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Telling my mother. & thanks for adding me to your links. Your nosebug post made me laugh at work.

Anonymous said...

I dont mind them -but I wouldnt pay $180 for them.

Reese said...

Me only likey big heeled boots.

Anonymous said...

Boots that fabulous are always expense when brand new, you should try hunting for a pair at a second hand store. I found the pair of my dreams at Magpie for only $38!

Honeybee said...

I love, love, love them!! Is there really no way you can get them? You should, they're gorgeous. If they're comfy, too, it's money VERY well spent...tdlnk

Blog Widget by LinkWithin