Friday, April 20, 2007

Blogback Mountain

Letters to Marc Jacobs is taking a blogging break, possibly forever. Go read her last post and cry for two hours. Not that I did that or anything. I totally have a life.

As if I wasn't broken up enough, Girlshop is also shutting its cyberdoors. Definitely working on a support group for that. Definitely just proved that I don't have a life.

StyleBites describes how to save world, remain chic. Gotta love that combo.

There's a touch of royal tension over at Kingdom of Style. Queen Michelle (and I) adore a certain Dew Drop Skirt, while Queen Marie insists it's "beyond repulsive." Which side are you on?

Poetic & Chic is working a mega girlcrush on Gwen Stefani. I lean more toward Shakira in my pseudo-lesbian fantasies, but that's probably more than you wanted to know.

If the Slanket could make friends, I think it would fancy the Hoodie Chair.

And finally, Faking Good Breeding has the most detailed, comprehensive post on deodorant that this world has ever seen. That's great and all, but where were you for that particularly sweaty stretch of junior high when I didn't raise my arms for two years, huh Meg?

5 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks for the shoutout, love! Hope you have a great weekend (and try not to get in another car crash, aight?)

Mindy said...

The Dew Drop Skirt - by the name and the look of it - we are definately into adult diaper territory. Sorry I could not take your side on this one.

Anonymous said...

Hiya Winona! Thanks so much for the honorable mention! So sad about Girlshop, but let's be honest, some of that stuff was positively un-wearable! Still like to support the little dot-coms that could...
TGIF and X to the O!

Rachel Michaela aka Stylebites said...

Hey there! Thanks for the mention. :-) If you're into eco-forwardness then you'll love the project I'll be launching in the next year... more on that soon!

Muah!
Rachel

Queen Michelle said...

Yo Lady W, lets start a 2 girl posse - The Dew Drop Crew. You know what we do. Word.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin