Friday, May 04, 2007

Read Old Post, Buy New Swimsuit

If you're a new reader (and by "new reader," I mean "anyone in the world except my parents and three friends who read my blog when I first started"), are self-conscious about your stomach, and love retro styles (wow, those requirements came out way more specific than I'd planned), then you simply must read this old post about the discovery of my dream swimsuit.

(Not me. Different happy customer.)

I don't think I'll do too much blogging on swimsuits this season because, for the first time in my life, I'm in a gleeful, monogamous relationship with the perfect one. I just don't want to risk ruining that. I hope you'll understand.

But if you met any of the stringent requirements above, check out the post and buy a hot suit. They have bikinis and plus sizes too (these styles look incredible on curvy girls), and you deserve it, damnit. Plus, if this place goes out of business and I can't replenish my swimsuit soul mates, we're gonna have one angry fashion blogger on our hands. Look at me, I'm writing in the second person just thinking about it.

6 comments:

Moggy said...

Last year I got a swimsuit that wasn't too bad. This summer I hope to get in shape, but I'm not sure how likely that is. I kind of like this one.

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=597&CatID=28445

I qualify as not being your parent, or one of the three friends you were talking about ;-)

jolie fille said...

Love! Unfortunately my circle of friends is all about the bikini so I'm going that route for now. Stomach issues (I have plenty) are actually the least of my worries because I'm a D cup, so my suit MUST have an underwire, which is vitually impossible to find except for online. Sigh.

daddylikeyblog said...

Rachelle,
I'm a D/DD and these I swear to god these suits hold me up great! As long as you get the right size and you're not planning to do any distance running in it, these definitely work with big boobs. They even give you some hot cleavage.

Emma said...

I think my dream suit is one that pushes up the boobage, yet somehow drapes my thighs, calves, stomach and arms.
Ergo, my dream suit is a waterproof vintage ball gown. Yeah, that should be easy to find.
God, I hate swimsuit shopping, it makes me feel like a tub of Pillsbury Doughboy dough.

Anonymous said...

I have that very suit in leopard print. I plan to buy it in a solid color, too, probably red. I love it. I feel just like a screen siren in it. Of course, I rock it with a huge sun hat, shades and mules ... otherwise, why bother?

Belly said...

I've been eyeing this very suit for awhile, and your post sealed my destiny.
I just bought the red one, and it is hella flattering. In fact, it is the only swimsuit I've ever bought which I actually LIKE the way I look in it!
Total hotness.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin