Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sick. Again. Damnit.

Sorry about my blogging absence, but my perfect, loving boyfriend generously shared his cold with me so I spent most of yesterday in bed and/or watching Deadliest Catch and feeling vaguely thankful that I wasn't on a freezing Alaskan crab boat.
I'll try to get a post up later today, but if it's packed with nonsensical references to greenhorns and the Bering Sea, you'll know why.
Lots of love and Dayquil,
Winona

p.s. Is this not the saddest, funniest photo you've ever seen? I might choose a stint on a crab boat over a job that had me fake smiling while painting the bottoms of Martha Stewart's $1000 shoes. How about you?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

feel better, miss!

Anonymous said...

Damn Nick!!! I hope you feel better, I love you.

WendyB said...

It's nice that your BF is so sharing.

Pamcasso said...

Hope you feel better. A few months ago I would have recommended airborne, but um :(

Angela Adriano said...

Been reading your hilarious blog for few months now- and all I can say is- I likey! That is all.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! Chewable vitamin C tablets, lots of sleep, and lots of soup always work for me in 3 days or less.

Wafa Obaidat said...

hey lisa! hope you feel better! blog again sooooon! have a new blog http://fashionambitions.blogspot.com

have added you to blogroll! so maybe we could link swap!! thankkksss

fashion ambition

N/OutofFashion said...

Feel better soon x

emmag said...

maybe you could do a bog entry on the fashon of the men of Deadliest Catch. A few of my favorites: that heinous leather USA jacket that Johnathan Hillstrand wore a lot last season,Phil Harris' earrings, names/nicknames scrawled on the back of raingear. My vote for most fashionable captain is certainly Sig but I'm open for a robust debate. Feel better!

Elizabeth said...

Get well soon!

Kelly said...

What? you have underperformed. I, too, am home sick today and figured today would be a nice time to catch up on some blogs. Hmpf.

(but feel better!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin