Saturday, March 31, 2007

Blogback Mountain

Fashionologie has pictorial proof that a man can indeed rock a high-fashion purple satin bejeweled turban. It's more shocking than a Sasquatch sighting.

Queen Marie over at Kingdom of Style is calling out Kate Moss for being, er, hygienically-challenged.

When I first hung out with my friend Joei, she told me about her extraordinary efforts to track down a particularly perfect pair of leather pants. It renewed my faith in love and concreted my decision to be friends with her. Now she has a wonderful blog of her own, so go read the story yourself and see if you feel the same way.

Meg at Faking Good Breeding unearths some adorable summer cardigans.

The Perfect Closet shows us a few of her favorite things. And she has way better taste than Oprah. (No offense, Oprah.)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin