Monday, July 02, 2007

Blogback Mountain

God said "On the seventh day you shall rest." According to my friend Lyndsey, Starbucks didn't get the memo.

Frugal Fashionista is just always good.

Emily from Our Wishful Wardrobe is considering buying Uggs, sweats, and polos to fit in at her new college. Go change her mind.

That Dress is Divine makes a damn good argument for shopping alone.

Lipstick Lady posts an open letter to Susie Bubble. Hella funny.

I live in Oregon, so I know the rain does strange things to people, especially style-wise. Queen Marie lives in Scotland; proves point.

Ambika lives in Seattle; also proves point.

Alright, alright, this one isn't a blog, but I've watched this video approximately seven-hundred times and it never fails to make me wet myself.

3 comments:

a said...

I've longed for the day when I could be included in your 'blogback mountain' section, and now I am! That post has caused quite a (extremely mini) cafuffle, but mini's all I really want, I'm trying to stay out of trouble... And that video is hilarious, I especially love the way the woman who gets the ugly cat just scrawls 'december' on her poster. it's just genius

Gauri said...

You! You are the reason for my increased traffic! I love you. I just woke up and I'm hyper. Weeee.

Anonymous said...

i love love loveeee your blog ! p.s. do u know any sites for interior decorating ? i'm a college grad & soon to be moving into my own apartment ! *shrieks* can't wait to furnish my place !!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin