Saturday, February 13, 2010

Awesome Affordable Etsy Find of the Week!


Remember when all the books at your elementary school library had these cute little cards in the back where you signed your name to check them out? And remember how exciting it was when you looked at the card and saw that you had checked out a book directly after your crush? And remember that one fateful day when you looked at the card in the back of the How to Draw Cars book and saw the name of your biggest crush, David E., right above your name? And remember how you were so overcome with passion and excitement and serendipity that you kissed the card, stole it, and kept it in your diary?

No? Oh.

Happy Valentine's Day.

p.s. Speaking of true love, I truly love pretty much everything in this shop.

7 comments:

Janice said...

lol i love you winona!!

ambika said...

Too cute! I love it.

Me said...

yes. yes i do.

Michelle Schraudner said...

Ultra cute!

~Jolene'sMemoryKeeping said...

Very sweet, I had similar moments :) Happy Valentines day

RachelP said...

Ahh this is one of my favorite etsy shops! I think I have every one of his cards, including this one, which I love so much I haven't been able to give it to anyone yet!

Kim said...

Such a cute story - we don't have library cards in school books unfortunately, technology has made me miss out on a lot of romantic moments I guess!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin