Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What words lurk deep within this crack?

When my bestest friend Rachel told me that she found some $150 Versace panties, I thought at first that she meant she had come across a brand new pair lying in the street (I'm tired today, okay?), which would have been the greatest discovery in the history of mankind, but when she elaborated, and sent me a picture, it became clear that these spendy little undies were no great discovery at all.

I personally think they look like a hot pink menstrual accident, and Rachel pointed out that there are more words below Versace, but it's impossible to read far enough into the girl's crack to decipher them. Overall, definitely not that cute, which is why the $150 pricetag is especially troubling.

For me to spend $150 on a pair of underwear, they would have to meet the following criteria:
a) be waaaay cuter than those.
b) include a bag of cash totaling $135.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

Two Words: Victoria Beckham.
Great blog, btw....

Lauren Messiah said...

LOL!!!! I am cracking up.

Reese said...

Lol. I agree. One fiddy's a bit much.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin