Monday, November 06, 2006

I Am Me


I know these are a little Ashlee-Simpson-pre-massive-surgical-makeover, when she would wear couture gowns with boots like these and jump up and down on stage singing about being proud to be herself a little less hypocritically, but I'm kind of in love with them anyway. I think they would be totally cute with opaque black tights, a denim mini, and a track jacket, or...well, I can't really think of anything else, but whatev. I still love 'em.

Vicini, $141, bluefly.com

5 comments:

Alice said...

Ashlee would never have been cool enough to wear these boots.

Anonymous said...

Those are hot. Adidas makes a pair that are black and gold-- hot. I always have to come into the vintage Adidas store and pretend like i came in to buy but really i came in just to ogle. "Mmmmmmmmm. I still have to think about it. I'll be back."

Anonymous said...

they are uber cool!! i prob wouldnt pay for them though.

Alice said...

I could totally be a superhero in those boots! I think it would have to be a yellow-tights blue-leotard take on the standard uniform, with a baby blue cape of course. Lady superheroes are all expected to wear heels, which I thin is unfair when you're fighting super-criminals.

I think with that color scheme, I'd have to have some sort of sunny-blue-sky superpowers, kind of like the inverse of Storm. I could fly around making it quit raining in different places :-)

Adrian said...

I know exactly which boots you are talking about..hahaha

"Ashlee-Simpson-pre-massive-surgical-makeover" is genius, btw.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin