Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dressing for the Occassion with Martin Sheen, Raccoon Fashion Blogger Extraordinaire

The truth is, even raccoons have gotta break out the formal wear sometimes.

I'll never forget the time I was munching on day-old escargot in an alley behind a fancy restaurant wearing, well, nothing, and a waiter came out with a bag of garbage and chased me out of there, hissing and kicking cans and calling me a filthy animal. I couldn't believe I'd been so naive about the dress code! After that, I vowed that never again would I miss out on a serving of delicious snails just because I forgot to put clothes on.


I think a black sequin vest would do the trick. Don't you?

XOXO,
Martin

Kimchi & Blue sequin vest, on sale for $34.99, urbn.com

2 comments:

Mummerina said...

ohhh how pefect is that...esp for those times when you don't want to look like a walking disco ball!!!

mary said...

i think the mental image of a raccoon in a sequin vest is just about the best i've had all day..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin