Thursday, January 04, 2007

High Fashion Haiku

Today we have a guest Haikuist, my friend Joei, with her thoughts on this "reversible" Coach bag:

Coach, you should know that
reversible is not the
same as inside-out.


Pretty good, huh? If anyone else would like to try their hand at High Fashion Haiku, send me your syllables at daddylikeyblog@gmail.com, and maybe, just maybe, you can experience the same fame and fortune as today's Daddy Likey Poet Laureate.

Oh, and sorry about that picture quality. I think Coach knows that people will be onto their little scheme if they allow them to zoom in on the bag, so they just give them a little thumbnail and hope nobody asks questions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

proudest moment ever.

Alice said...

Haha, excellent! I frequently think the same thing about supposedly "reversible" items.

Moi said...

Geez, Coach tried to pull a fast one over our eyes! we won't let them!

Alice said...

I love it.

if I were famous, I would buy this bag, turn it inside out, and carry it around forever until it was the "next cool thing"!

Alice said...

p.s. I just finished up the last tiny bit of organization for the humanbaton.com thing - so I'm back on my regularly unscheduled blogging - catching up with everyone!

Luke made it around the USA in one piece, and did it on schedule. neato!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin