Monday, May 18, 2009

Awesome Affordable Etsy Find of the Week


I believe I've already mentioned that if something smells edible and delicious, I'm going to try to eat it, whether or not that something is a peach pie or peach lotion or a peach-scented votive candle. My valiant boyfriend has saved me from certain death (or at least a stomach ache) numerous times by heroically jumping across the room to swat a tub of vanilla skin cream out of my hand as I was excitedly scooping some toward my mouth. Sometimes I thank him for intervening. Other times I tell him that I please please please just want to sample a little bit and why does he always have to ruin my life?

So obviously, I should not buy this peach body butter which looks and smells edible and delicious, but maybe you could? And then maybe I could come over? For a buffet?

10 comments:

holly said...

hahaha sounds delish!!

Apocalypstick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Apocalypstick said...

Do the organic honey face mask thing and you CAN eat it. Except your skin is already gorgeous so never mind.

Greg said...

Burt's Bees is my Achilles heel. A few minutes after putting on some lemon butter cuticle creme, and I always find myself thinking, "Mmm... smells lemony. Hmm.. 95% natural, that's like... better than some of the food I eat, right... One little taste can't hurt..."

TheSundayBest said...

I'm coming to Portland this weekend. That is all.

Diana said...

I LIKE IT.

millie! said...

i am not fan of non-edible food-scented items because they make you want to eat, but then you can't! i have this candle that smells like roasted chestnuts and it makes my stomach growl and sometimes i even salivate. it's really annoying. and i don't think i even like roasted chestnuts.

Eliane said...

I need to buy some of that
and ice cupcakes

Joanna Goddard said...

so yummy looking :)

Kylie said...

Oh my gosh I want to get some right now!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin