Friday, August 03, 2007

Blogback Mountain

Cuffington comes face to face with a walking, bluetoothing, latte-drinking California stereotype.

Speaking of lattes, ever heard of a Ghetto Latte? Hell, ever made a Ghetto Latte? Check out Lyndsey's blog to find out.

Please Don't Feed the Models, a blog I've just recently discovered and totally love (even though her blog title makes my blog title seem totally lame, damnit) tried Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs--it's sort of like industrial strength self-tanner--and loved it.

Queen Michelle over at the Kingdom insists that you do not need a horse to wear breeches.

Hello, Lover presents one of the most intriguing reasons to forgo Crocs that I've heard yet, and it involves fire ants.

Cutest. Picture. Ever.

6 comments:

Eritia said...

I find it amazing you keep up with all these blogs!

La Principessa said...

Wow, that is the cutest picture ever! And I completely agree that crocs must die.

Anonymous said...

I am a Nor Cal girl who wears both N & S Cal clothing. That first blog was HILARIOUS.

Ghetto Latte? I've seen pple do it. But if they really want to save money just get an espresso maker or pay an extra dollar to get it done right.

I usually like Queen Michelle's advice, but I disagree. You most definitely do need a horse to wear britches.

Crocs. Ugh. Yuck. Couldn't agree more.

& yes, that was the cutest picture ever! :-)

Susan B said...

Hey Winona, I've selected you as one of my five Rockin' Girl Bloggers. Go here to read the hommage to Daddy Likey. http://unefemmeduncertainage.blogspot.com/2007/08/moi-really.html#links

Anonymous said...

I think that fire ants should be the very least of anyone's problems whilst wearing The Shoes That Must Not Be Named But Rhyme With Sock. People should be more worried about the fact that they look like UTTER AND COMPLETE FOOLS WHO HAVE AN UNHEATHY PREDELICTION FOR SHOES THAT RESEMBLE SWISS CHEESE.

Emma said...

Gotta love PDFTM.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin