Thursday, August 02, 2007

High Fashion Haiku: Actually, I'd Look Way Worse

If I had to pose
in zip-up shortalls with wings
I'd look like this, too.

Development Short Overalls, on sale (can you believe it??) for $80, Shopbop.

p.s. Don't worry--the continuation of the tanning guide is coming soon. I always get a bit bored with long, continued blog topics, so I thought I'd break it up a bit. Plus, I don't want to lose my happily pale/naturally bronze readers, who were surely thinking, "Enough with the damn sun care!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the best blog ever.

Anonymous said...

bahahaha

Gloria said...

lol, i didn't think the outfit was too bad at first...but then after that haiku, I imagined wearing it, and well...i agree now.

Ivy Frozen said...

But, I love it...

Anonymous said...

It is flapping it's wings to fly, fly away from this cruel world to a place of innocence and hope and beauty. We call that place New Jersey. Here is my haiku for you (HA THAT RHYMES 20000 POETRY POINTS FOR ME!!)
reading snark at 12:45
renders me a bit insane
I think I'll link

Blog Widget by LinkWithin