Monday, January 18, 2010

Sponsor Lovefest: KDikio Vintage

I'm so excited to welcome my new sponsor, KDikio Vintage, the cutest vintage accessories shop in all the land. Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the site (all of which happen to be just 13 bucks), along with detailed discussions on how I would wear them:

I would wear this with a khaki jumpsuit while working on a paleontological dig in Arizona. I would rub it for good luck and then a rich entrepreneur would stop by in a helicopter and ask me to be a consultant on "Cretaceous Park." I would accept the offer.

Just lovely with a vintage yellow dress for high tea with the queen in the royal garden, no?

I would wear this awesome bracelet with a tie dye skirt and a chunky sweater to a rickety beach house meeting with a mysterious fairy lady to get a 3-hour tarot card reading and astrological consultation. This scenario may or may not be my actual plan for spring break.

Banana Floats Earrings, $13
I would wear these everyday. You guys know how I feel about banana-themed accessories.

This ring would be perfect for frolicking through the forest in an expensive ballgown (one of my favorite pastimes). Isn't it gorgeous?

Also be sure to check out the KDikio's adorable original art pieces and fabulous fashion blog, and remember: free shipping on everything!

Thank you so much, as always, for supporting Daddy Likey sponsors!

p.s. I have sponsorship spots available for February, March, and beyond! My rates are super affordable and I love to support independent artists and designers. Please send me an email for more information! daddylikeyblog@gmail.com

11 comments:

Jenni said...

OMG I love that bangle! And these prices are totally reasonable. Happy day!

Unknown said...

I love the leaf ring. Reminds me of elven brooches of Lord of the Rings

katie said...

Beautiful pieces!

Jenniferocious said...

Oh my gosh, I just love that ring! Too bad it'd be way too big for my uber twiggy fingers. So glad you're posting again!

xo, Alexi said...

whoa, girl. you should not have introduced me to this store!! i love the stuff- especially the baby dinosaur necklace and the leaf ring!! they're gorgeous pieces

http://steampunkdolls.blogspot.som

The Cake Decorator's Daughter said...

So pretty.

Fishin' for Fashion said...

Wow, pretty! I'm with you on the banana floats...super cute. I like the leaf hugger ring too!

Fishin' for Fashion

http://fishinforfashion.com

Me said...

frolicing through the forest in ball gowns is one of my favorite pasttimes too! nona, we're friends :)

Darla: Retro Ways said...

What a lovely shop.

xo Darla

Mabel and Zora said...

I LOVE the banana earrings! Super cute! I would totally wear these everyday as well!

Nina B. said...

I HAVE that leaf ring! I love it. Highly recommended!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin