Monday, October 01, 2007

Last Chance!

Think I've forgotten about the Junior High Fashion Confessions contest just because I haven't mentioned it in like a year? No way, silly! Contests are like cheese; they must sit in a dark, moist room until they start to smell.

If you haven't voted yet, DO IT, because I'm closing the polls tonight at midnight. Cate's silk Animaniacs boxers are currently pushing her toward victory, but the margin is slim enough that it could be anyone's game.

I'll write a more complete post a bit later today. It's 3 AM and that's when the cheese analogies start to sneak out of the Swiss-like recesses of my mind.

UPDATE: CONGRATULATIONS CATE! You've held onto your lead and won the most prestigious honor IN THE WORLD. Send me an email with your address so I can get your sweet gift pack rollin'. Thanks so much to everyone who entered. Your stories were hilarious, poignant, priceless.

1 comment:

mary said...

wow man i guess you just posted this like 15 minutes ago.. why are we up....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin