Monday, July 07, 2008

Blogback Mountain

A fantastic summary of my friend Meg's experience at our fourth of July bash.

A fantastic summary of things we discussed at our fourth of July bash.

Caroline has alerted me to a horrifying, click-at-your-own-risk, NSFW, Don't Show-cha Your Chocha that might be more aptly called Don't Photoshop Out Your Chocha.

Send Princess Poochie your best Shoe Story and win a Zappo's gift card! Do it do it do it!

Krisatomic rocks it out.

Smaggle Style has quickly become one of my favorite blogs--SO creative, funny, and stylish.


Ambika's got a fever, and the only prescription is this necklace!

Karla is so cute that if I saw her in person I would probably do something stupid like hump her leg. And it would probably be the last time I saw her in person.

Gala deserves a leg-humping too. OK, OK, I'll stop.

And finally, here is a transcript of the inner monologue that occurs every time I visit Style Bubble:

First Day: Gasp! OK, yes, this is it. This is my favorite Susie outfit OF ALL TIME. No doubt. FOR SURE. God, she has nice legs.

Next Day: Gasp! Alright, nevermind, THIS has to be my favorite Susie outfit of ALL TIME. Aaahhh the colors! Like a perfect sunset!

Day after that: Gasp! Wait, no, this is it! Damnit, Bubble! Stop messing with my head!

9 comments:

Smaggle said...

Whoa thanks for the shout out, I cannot believe I'm in Blogback Mountain! I thought the only way I would get on Daddy Likely would be if I showchaed my chocha..

Anonymous said...

Wuhaha...you have discovered my secret plan to mess with you people's heads.... but I do it with love....

Unknown said...

Hump there legs! You're fantastic! Thanks for the links to style
bubble - Man! she knows how to pull anything off!
I also LOVE Krisatomic and I think I'll do a post about those pictures! They're fabulous - cool with humour. Great. Even better than those little cartoons and the back of news papers! ;)
Vixxie.

Joanna Goddard said...

haha, hilarious! i love krisatomic too xo

TheSundayBest said...

Between WendyB posting a Family Guy clip of people puking, and you writing about "leg humping" TWICE, today is a celebration of women with great senses of humour.

Hump is a very, very funny word.

Fashion Trend Guide said...

Susie, is quite inspiring, I think she's started a few fashion trends...

Lisa said...

Style Bubble does that to me too.

Me said...

Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for more blogs to read!

Anonymous said...

Oh good lord. Thanks for all the fantastic links but that Google horror is NSFAEFMK (not safe for anyone except Malibu Ken).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin