Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Sponsor: Cance

I'm so happy to introduce you to Daddy Likey's newest sponsor: Cance, an Etsy boutique run by the lovely and talented Kelly and stocked with gorgeous drawings, watercolors, collages, jewelry, embroidery, etc, etc, etc:

All of her pieces are feminine, beautiful, and affordable, which are my three favorite adjectives (if we were doing four I would throw in "parmesan-y"). I hope you'll check out her shop and show her some of that good ol' Daddy Likey lovin'!

Oops, that came out creepy. But you know what I mean.

p.s. If you're an artist, blogger, jewelry-maker, vintage-seller, or drug dealer (kidding!), and would be interested in sponsoring Daddy Likey, please email me at I'd love to discuss the details with you!


Laurie said...

You seriously have the best sponsors. Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

so pretty :)

Kitty said...

I love the framed "I have my own voice." Is that stitched or drawn? It would be awesome for my office where I do all my writing.

pretty face said...

Wow, Daddy Likey is being sponsored. That means you've hit the big, like Project Runway and X-Factor big, right? ;)

daddylikeyblog said...

I totally loved that piece too and thought it would be great over a writing desk! It's embroidery--sweet, huh?

pretty face--
hahah umm, not quite. But I'm really excited about swapping out generic, ugly Wal-Mart ads for cute etsy sellers! :)

lisa said...

Pretty! I'm so glad this new sponsorship initiative is working out well for you so far and the Etsy sellers you've been featuring have such cute things. :)

Cance said...

thanks so much for all the kind words everyone! this is such a great way to celebrate my third anniversary selling on etsy. :D thanks winona!

Down Pillow said...

bumped into your site today through another blogroll. Wow! I likey too! I love that "own voice" framed pic. Great posts here!

Emily said...

Excellent framed picture.

Jenifer said...

That hat reminds me of Alice in wonderland! Too funny!
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

Blog Widget by LinkWithin