Thursday, May 01, 2008

Fashion Mad Libs: Are Presbyterians getting their annual pancakes?

I am SO sorry for the massive Mad Libs delay. I got suddenly and extremely ill on Tuesday night and was unable to perform my blogging duties (or, for that matter, any duty that involved getting up off the bathroom floor). From now on, I will be sure to appoint a Daddy Likey Vice President who can fulfill posting duties in case I am sick, killed, or entranced by an Elimidate marathon.

Anyway, back to the long-awaited Fashion Mad Libs results! This week I borrowed a post on Reiss skirts from everyone's favorite fashion blog, Style Bubble. I figured Susie wouldn't notice because she is currently in France covering some totally boring fashion thing (in case I threw up my writing skills: yes, I'm being sarcastic).

And so, without further ado, our sometimes creepily perfect (the adjective "blue" in a string of color descriptions?), sometimes creepily odd (fucking into Reiss and shrieking at lemurs?) Mad Libs collaboration:

I think we have established that I eat skirts but we haven't gone to the lengths of moist skirts. Now I'm a kitchen sink who doesn't often go pass the £50 mark to buy just the bottom half of my artichoke which is why once again, I find myself faced with the kangaroo of Reiss. Their set of skirts for a millisecond are once again stinky...all irregular ruffles/meerkats and curvy/voluptuous highlighters in blue, pink and yellow and elderly taupe/white. It would really make a lot more sense if I was a Louvre high-flyer who talks of Disney World and um... that sort of stuff... I could fuck into Reiss and take a bunch of the clothes and shriek down at the lemur without so much as looking at the yetis.

So as pungent as french fries are, Reiss will glamorously make me feel like I should be exchanging alligators with fellow hairs and exploding fingernail clippers about whether Presbyterians will be getting their annual pancakes.... and as I embark on new safaris in about a month's time, plonking down the prism for some sticky buys at Reiss seem even further away from the fetus.

7 comments:

Selina (Flying Saucer) said...

hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Tooooo funny! I love fashion mad libs!

Anonymous said...

Love it. Maybe this is how I should write my thesis.

And you know what? Now that I think about it, french fries are kind of pungent ...

Lesley Myrick said...

Oh goodness, that's magical! And you're right, Winona, my contribution of the word "blue" fit in a little too well. Creepy! I guess my brain is just wired for Mad Libs.

Anonymous said...

I was really hoping that pungent would turn out to be a good choice. I always get the adjectives and I'm not good at those!

Anonymous said...

I'm back by the way...and I really want French fries now...damn you...(actually thanking you because you made my day...)

Anonymous said...

check out bleuclothing.com for all the latest fashion! and there is a huge sale on the top designers like alexander wang, ya-ya, black halo...great!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin