Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Sponsor: Cance

I'm so happy to introduce you to Daddy Likey's newest sponsor: Cance, an Etsy boutique run by the lovely and talented Kelly and stocked with gorgeous drawings, watercolors, collages, jewelry, embroidery, etc, etc, etc:

All of her pieces are feminine, beautiful, and affordable, which are my three favorite adjectives (if we were doing four I would throw in "parmesan-y"). I hope you'll check out her shop and show her some of that good ol' Daddy Likey lovin'!

Oops, that came out creepy. But you know what I mean.

p.s. If you're an artist, blogger, jewelry-maker, vintage-seller, or drug dealer (kidding!), and would be interested in sponsoring Daddy Likey, please email me at daddylikeyblog@gmail.com. I'd love to discuss the details with you!

10 comments:

Laurie said...

You seriously have the best sponsors. Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

so pretty :)

Kitty said...

I love the framed "I have my own voice." Is that stitched or drawn? It would be awesome for my office where I do all my writing.

pretty said...

Wow, Daddy Likey is being sponsored. That means you've hit the big, like Project Runway and X-Factor big, right? ;)

daddylikeyblog said...

Kitty--
I totally loved that piece too and thought it would be great over a writing desk! It's embroidery--sweet, huh?

pretty face--
hahah umm, not quite. But I'm really excited about swapping out generic, ugly Wal-Mart ads for cute etsy sellers! :)

Lisa said...

Pretty! I'm so glad this new sponsorship initiative is working out well for you so far and the Etsy sellers you've been featuring have such cute things. :)

Cance said...

thanks so much for all the kind words everyone! this is such a great way to celebrate my third anniversary selling on etsy. :D thanks winona!

Down Pillow said...

bumped into your site today through another blogroll. Wow! I likey too! I love that "own voice" framed pic. Great posts here!

Emily said...

Excellent framed picture.

Unknown said...

That hat reminds me of Alice in wonderland! Too funny!
--
Jenifer
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

Blog Widget by LinkWithin