Wednesday, December 05, 2007

You Guys Crack Me Up

I'm in the midst of a particularly rough finals week (hence the lack of regular posting and the occurrence of the outfit described below), and I have to tell you that your hilarious comments about said outfit totally buoyed me up, even in my darkest times of academic despair. You're all mega rad.

As for the impassioned cries for photo documentation of my leggings and Uggs: I love you guys like Oprah loves Obama, but, no.

Here, let me give you an idea of what I looked like instead--cool? Imagine this picture of Lindsay Lohan, plus thirty pounds:

Ta-da! Me!

I've got to go do some non-blog writing (I guess I could turn in this post for my memoir final...yeah maybe not), but I'll be back shortly with new installments of Inadvertently Ask Daddy Likey, the Five Men, and more!

As always, thank you thank you thank you for reading and commenting! If I could buy you all a Yoohoo, I would.

9 comments:

WendyB said...

You could buy us one Yoohoo, and we could share.

Vanessa said...

You know? I've never had a Yoohoo, but I think receiving one from you would be one of my life's more thrilling moments.

Anonymous said...

I agree with sharing a Yoohoo between all of us. We could ship it across the country and swear upon pain of wearing Crocs that we'd take our sip dressed to the nth in leggings and Uggs.

SOLIDARITY, SISTERS.

Tom said...

I will donate my yoohoo to Lindsay,she needs it. It will be a welcome rest from her normal diet: coke and vodka.

Anonymous said...

delurking to say that i sympathize with the finals week-ness... i havent worn real pants since sunday, and my uggs are rearing their ugly heads... but i look forward to it, just because i am never this comfortable during the semester...

lilah

Bouncing Evil Ginner said...

Forgive my naivety, but what is a Yoohoo??

Anonymous said...

people still wear uggs beause they are craazy comfy and soft on the outside :]]]

Elisabeth said...

Hmm, I've never been able to carry of Uggs with much aplomb, I'm afraid.

And a Yoohoo? Well I have no idea what that is - but thanks!

Me said...

Lindsey Lohan has a nice um rear

Blog Widget by LinkWithin