Friday, November 13, 2009

For the Love of Books, Donuts, and Werewolves

Sorry for those of you who live nowhere near Oregon, but I have another book event coming up tomorrow that I'd love my local peeps to come to. If you live far away, feel free to ignore the content of this post and look at this funny werewolf comic instead:


Now, for you P-Town people:

Closet Confidential Reading/Signing/FREE DONUTS

Where: Tanasbourne Barnes & Noble
18300 NW Evergreen Pkwy
Beaverton, OR

When: Saturday, November 14th, at 2PM.

Please come hear me read from my new book, Closet Confidential: Style Secrets Learned the Hard Way! I'll also be signing books (my own or Salman Rushdie's), and would be happy to absolve you of your sins if requested (I'm an ordained minister, so bring 5 bucks and I'll see what I can do). In addition, there is a 52% chance of free donuts.

A portion of the proceeds from book sales on Saturday will be going to support the Banks Public Library, so even if you hate my book, you should still come and buy something.

This is a great opportunity for my lovely friends who weren't able to make it to the launch party. I'd love to see you there!

12 comments:

TheSundayBest said...

Sigh...

J said...

god i love brad neely.

Fashion Court said...

COME TO NYC! ...seriously, i want a winona signed book :p

liz said...

I wish I could!!! I have to work all day :(

Abu said...

Best of luck girl!
You should have a book launch in Dublin, we're not so good on the donuts but we do have the most nutritious alcoholic beverage in the world.Aoife

ArkieStyleErin said...

Ooooh Brad Neely is from Arkansas! Awesome.

jennine said...

i'm so sad...

WendyB said...

Awooooooo!

Elizabeth said...

Does it count that I wish I could be there with you?

Smaggle said...

Hey love just to let you know you won a set of Squiz cards! Visit my site to claim. Congrats! You'll need them now you're a big ol' published writer! x

Solanah said...

Ugh. I read this post too late! Would have loved to come and see you!

Emily said...

YAY WINONA!
you were hilarious.
We totally made fun of Denise after she made the DSYC comment-I told her that after going through Banks High School, it's hard not to call them out on the truly scary things they wear.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin