Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blogback Mountain

Already Pretty is hosting an ingenious Shoe Swap! If you're a size 7ish and join in, I might trade shoes with you! In other news, Already Pretty has quickly become one of my favorite blogs, thanks to Sal's humor, smarts, and positive 'tude. Rock on, Sal, rock on.

How freakin' cute does Ambika look in this dress SHE MADE HERSELF? I just can't get over it. Totally deserves capital letters.

How freakin' gorgeous does Queen Michelle look in this makeup that's TOTALLY AFFORDABLE? OK, OK, I'll stop.

The impassioned cries of a girl who accidentally watched A History of Violence with her mom: "It's 'A History of Violence,' not "A History of Bangin Chicks on the Stairs'"!!


My friend Alec, a recent transplant to Korea, waxes poetic about the country's food, including the most perfect sausage doled out by Poet Laureate Wow (well, sort of).

I have that same shoe caged in my apartment! It's the reason I don't have a cat.

These are priceless.

Loving Thomas's new feature, One Leg at a Time.

Common risks of being a runway model: Falling off drastically high heels. Snortin' a little too much coke backstage.  Being photographed in saran-wrap harem pants. Drowning?

I Heart You's recaps of The Hills are pretty much better than the show.

A hilarious blogger writes a hilarious letter to another hilarious blogger. Shockingly enough, it is hilarious.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

These are brilliant! I loved that shoe in a cage! WOW!
Vixxie.

Anonymous said...

You, beautiful, are the bestEST. Thanks for plugging the swap, and for your kind words. They made my heart go pitter-pat.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Glad to know that you enjoyed the one moment in my life in which I will always look back on and go "Why God? Whhhhy?". =p

Anyways, I been lurking around for but its time you know, I LOVE your blog.

Elizabeth said...

i HEART you.

(That new feature on Thomas' blog is brillo, isn't it?

Elizabeth said...

)

TINE said...

OMG thanks for showcasing me on Blogback Mountain! I LOOOOVE YOUR BLOG and read it religiously.

Cal said...

I have to agree...Sal's Alreadypretty.com is amazing. I actually have the pleasure of working with her, too! How lucky can a girl get? :)

Pamcasso said...

Sal is most fantastic. I heart her too! Also, I haven't seen a history of violence, and I don't want to sound too pervy, but I do recommend viewing the stairwell sex scenes in unfaithful.

Anonymous said...

1. You are slowly making me a feminist, via this blog and your Tumblr. So, thank you.
2. The previous being said, this story makes me blood boil:
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jfTm-bOoREGlDJnQXYG9I2CDN-wQD934TN907

Anonymous said...

Woops! Try this one!
http://tiny.cc/HzeGE

Blog Widget by LinkWithin