Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Martin, Woodrow, & Carrie Bradshaw

I received an email from the seriously brilliant Lisa (gaaaahhhhh she MADE this!), regarding Carrie Bradshaw's infamous Eiffel Tower purse:


Says Lisa: I personally find it to be quite disturbing, but after learning that it is made from wood, and encrusted with Swarovski bling, I couldn't help but wonder how Woodrow and Martin feel about it...

I got Martin and Woodrow to pause their Sex and the City DVD and come out of their posh dressing rooms to respond:

Aaahhh, Paris! Land of beautiful people, breathtaking architecture, and COOKED snails in the garbage! This purse, it reminds me of my favorite scent in the world, known to high society (myself included, of course) as eau d'french trashcan. It shines with the light of a thousand stars! Je t'aime escargot!

XOXO,
Martin

It's wood? Yum.

Cordially,
Woodrow

p.s. Speaking of dangerous animals, everyone should consider selling their last stock shares and purchasing a Wildlife Situations Quick-Reference card, produced by my ingenious friend Meg. It's $2 that will save your life!

10 comments:

WendyB said...

Nice to see them agreeing.

Anonymous said...

I dunno. Woodrow could chip a tooth on all that Swarovski action ...

Elizabeth said...

I'm all for critters with exquisite taste.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to post this comment on Lisa's blog, but it wouldn't allow me to for some reason. Perhaps she will read it here?

Lisa,
I was routed to your blog in another blog by the amazing Winona of Daddy Likey fame... and I am SO glad that I was!!!

I too am a Sex & The City girl, and I adore the styles of all the ladies in the show, but was especially enamored of the fashions Carrie wore in Paris. This black & white outfit was second ONLY to the gorgeous dress of many layers she fell asleep in while waiting for her Russian.

I am so completely impressed by your ingenuity and totally jealous that I am not that crafty because I WANT ONE TOO NOW!!!

You rock on with your bad self, sista! Now... can I pay you to make me one in a plus-size? :) haha

ninaribena said...

Winona, Thanks so much for asking the boys to cast their eagle-eye judgment over the "fashion item" I see they agree that it is actually fabulous, I though shall take some more convincing on that matter!

Rhandi... ooooh thank you for your lovely comment! I love the layers too - next project heh heh! Hey, I'll keep an eye out for some curvier model shirts to work on for ya! Mwahhh xxx

ninaribena said...

a.k.a: Lisa btw!

TheSundayBest said...

Help me Obe Winona Kobi, you're my only hope!

I need somewhere to stay in Portland, in or veeeery close to Downtown, that isn't a convention centre and won't have been inundated by marathoners!

david santos said...

Excellent posting!!!
Good inspiration!!!
Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

That bag is definitely good for Woodrow's fodder but not much else alas...

Megan said...

I gotta say, my WSQR from Meg is AWESOME!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin