Thursday, June 28, 2007

This Post is Short Because I'm Rather Speechless...

Well, well, well...a quick flip through the J. Crew catalog this evening brought quite the surprise:

Yes, that would be a pair of J. Crew overalls. Priced to sell at $118.

Considering the fact that "Yes, I'm judging you," is currently leading my personal overalls poll by a fairly wide margin (with "I'm judging you a little" coming in second), I'm sure glad I got mine for $9.


Anonymous said...

Not sure I'm ready for the return of overalls just yet... but we'll see... this pictures is surprisingly cute with those flat flip flops. Nora

Ana said...

I beleive in abstaining from overalls (except when painting/gardening/working on cars). sorry winona!

love, Ana

theovereducatedvalet said...

I really, really hope that J.Crew coming out with a pair of overalls doesn't signal the return of the 90s overalls trend. They're just so darn shapeless! The nicest thing I can think to say is that at least the J. Crew version uses a dressier fabric...

Anonymous said...

I'm judging J. Crew too : P

Bernie said...

Bernadette is too long.

But I do not judge, since I myself love the overall, and have recently tried the skirtall. I love not feeling that waistband around my tummy.

Maddy said...

Frick on a stick! $118 for something that probably/hopefully won't be worn in public?

Anonymous said...

Just because J.Crew is doing it doesn't mean it's okay.

Jamie said...

I like them : (

Joanna Goddard said...

i secretly like them too, jamie. or at least the model looks really cute -- i can't really imagine wearing them.

testa said...

I like it. :)

Jennifer said...

the last time i went out in a pair of overalls, some weird old man asked me if i was a stripper.

laila said...

heh ... I remember wearing overalls in middle school. my favorite ones were lavendar velveteen, from the Gap.

Candid Cool said...

this reminds of those ads Gap did for spring/summer for the whole boyfriend fit thing

Candid Cool said...

The minute I saw this, I thought of you! You must post this picture!

How dare anyone question overalls after seeing this!

ed said...

一夜情聊天室,一夜情,情色聊天室,情色,美女交友,交友,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,成人交友,愛情公寓,做愛影片,做愛,性愛,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人影片,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人影城,成人小說,成人文章,成人網站,成人論壇,情色貼圖,色情貼圖,色情A片,A片,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,寄情築園小遊戲, 情色A片,色情影片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,A片下載





Anonymous said...

Replica Handbags
Fake Handbags
Knockoff Handbags

Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags
Replica Gucci Handbags
Replica Chanel Handbags
Prada Handbags
Replica Fendi Handbags
Replica Dolce Gabbana Handbags
Replica Chloe Handbags
Replica Jimmy Choo Handbags
Replica Thomas Wylde Handbags
Replica MiuMiu Handbags

Replica Balenciaga Handbags
Replica Coach Handbags
Replica Lancel Handbags
Replica Hermes Handbags
Replica Marc Jacobs Handbags
Replica Anya Hindmarch Handbags
Replica YSL Handbags
Replica Mulberry Handbags
Replica Givenchy Handbags
Replica Valentino Handbags
Replica Versace Handbags
Replica Cartier Handbags
Replica Marni Handbags
Replica Bottega Veneta Handbags
Replica Loewe Handbags
Replica Kooba Handbags

Replica Bally Handbags
Replica Burberry Handbags
Replica Christian Dior Handbags
Replica Juicy Couture Handbags
Replica Ferragamo Handbags
Replica Celine Handbags

Blog Widget by LinkWithin