Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Morning Martin

[Editor's Note: Today Martin debuts a hip new profile pic, courtesy of my brother, who must have stumbled upon everyone's favorite raccoon blogger workin' overtime at Starbucks]


This sequin jumpsuit is so shiny and silky! It looks delicious. Can I be honest right now? You won't judge me? OK, so it may sound barbaric but seriously, if I got near this jumpsuit I'd probably end up eating part of it, like maybe taking some nice big bites out of the legs -- oh...


Too late.

XOXO,
Martin

Yves Saint Laurent Sequin Jumpsuit, $4350 (Now that's a must-have recessionista deal in this economy!), netaporter.com

p.s. Confused as hell about raccoon fashion bloggers? Click here for the lowdown.

12 comments:

Kitty said...

Ah Starbucks... the international writers workshop.

Sal said...

Martin's appetite for sequins is just INSATIABLE.

Breezy said...

wait, are the pant legs really just chopped off like that?! that would be the perfect outfit if you wanted to look like a disco hillbilly.

WendyB said...

Martin! Stop eating the merchandise.

saturdayjane said...

Ha, the funniest part of this to me is the crotchal section. It's a little hammer-pantsy for me. It's kind of like...gay Aladdin.

Bekah said...

I normally hate mondays, but martin just cheered up my rainy monday

I also agree with saturdayjane about the gay aladdin..very clever

nataliya said...

this looks exactly like what feist wore in "1,2,3,4".
or maybe its just me?

Whit said...

Thirding saturdayjane. Those are totally hammer pants. Please Martin, don't hurt them.

ambika said...

Oh, love his new profile! Your brother's photoshop skills remind me of my boyfriends. But I won't be showing off the crazy lolcats stuff he does.

Bex said...

Seriously, I think I saw Martin -twice- on the next door neighbor's roof.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
酒店經紀
◤9queen◢專業經紀《泡芙公主》
+。°? 酒店經紀 -小可 ?+。°
酒店經紀☆專業女性酒店經紀人☆蕾蕾~
酒店經紀
色情小說
情色小說
小說頻道

传斌 said...

replica Watches
replica Watches
replica Watches
fake Watches
knockoff Watches
replica Rolex Watches
replica Breitling Watches
replica Cartier Watches
replica Omega Watches
replica Tag Heuer Watches
replica Bell & Ross Watches
replica Panerai Watches
replica IWC Watches
replica Patek Philippe Watches
replica Chopard Watches
replica Gucci Watches
replica Corum Watches
replica Montblanc Watches
replica Jacob & Co Watches
replica A.Dunhill Watches
replica A.Lange & Sohne Watches
replica Alain Silberstein Watches
replica Audemars Piguet Watches
replica B.R.M Watches
replica Baume & Mercier Watches
replica Blancpain Watches
replica BMW Watches
replica Breguet Watches
replica Burberry Watches
replica Bvlgari Watches
replica Chronoswiss Watches
replica Concord Watches
replica D&G Watches
replica De Witt Watches
replica Dior Watches

Blog Widget by LinkWithin