Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Top 5 Situations When It Might Make Sense to Spend $128 on This Ripped T-Shirt
1. You are president of your local chapter of the Moth Damage Fan Club and need to make an authoritative fashion statement.
2. You are president of your local chapter of Spendthrifts Anonymous and need to make an authoritative fashion statement.
3. You are starring in a shockingly well-funded production of Les Misérables.
4. You thought the price was $1.28, so you were like, "Haha cool! A cozy, pre-ripped t-shirt for two bucks!" and you haven't seen your bank statement yet.
5. You stumble half naked into a Nevada airport (that's what you get for wakin' up in Vegas, am I right?), realize that you are half naked, and the kiosk next to your terminal is selling ripped t-shirts for $128.
Shirt info here.