Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Who Knew the Secret Chicness of Math Majors?


I noticed a girl carrying this bag at school last week, and I was so fascinated with it and so intently staring at it that I followed her into the math department and then ran into a door.

Isn't that the point when a hobby becomes an addiction? When it starts interfering with your daily life and causing you pain? Before I admit I have a problem, I think I'll buy this bag. Because, see, that's how you treat addictions, you just give in to all your urges and buy whatever you're addicted to. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Aaaand it's my first post after a high fever, so cut me some slack.

Betseyville by Betsey Johson "Anchors Away" bag, $68, nordstrom.com

6 comments:

Gentian said...

I love Betsy Johnson even when she's garish. Not that this is garish! Actually, it's almost understated. Not to mention cute.
-emily

Anonymous said...

hahaha you ran into a door? that is too funny.

Moi said...

This bag is so Betsey Johnson. I love everything from her.

Anonymous said...

That bag make me salivate. now I am going to go to nordstrom.com and try NOT to buy it

Anonymous said...

make*

Anonymous said...

makes*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin