Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Night Martin!

Every so often Martin Sheen, raccoon fashion blogger extraordinaire, stops by to review shiny and/or furry fashion items. When lovely reader Laura sent me this interesting specimen, I knew just who to call.


Take it away, Marty....

This reminds me of my days on the rave scene, all technicolor fur and candy necklaces and ecstasy pills. In fact, I think I danced to trance music with this purse at a charming little warehouse party once upon a time.

I wonder if she remembers me. Most likely not. I had a goatee at the time.

xoxo
Martin

Deer Tail Bandolier Bag, $75

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Haha yes I love me some Martin!

bestie said...

Aww I bet Marin looked smashing with a goatee! <3

WendyB said...

Long time, no Sheen!

Anonymous said...

Heehee, thanks for posting this! Martin is a perfectly acceptable substitute.

-Laura

SewSweetStitches said...

Ok either that purse is super tiny, or that "deer" tail is super huge. According to Bambi.

Mabel and Zora said...

Martin on x, look out now.

Rosie Unknown said...

They make purple animals!? Why haven't I heard about this before? I need one as a pet!

Marie said...

AHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Marty used to give some great light shows back in those days....

Dreampuff said...

For whatever god only knows reason, I like this.
It's probably just because that's my favorite shade of purple. You never see it on anything.

Ross said...

that old bag (pun on how it was once an old dance partner/ she's now a satchel)looks pretty good.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin