Monday, October 26, 2009

Awesome Affordable Etsy Find of the Week!

I recently acquired a part time job that requires me to get up at 5AM a couple days a week. This has been a tough transition, and to be honest there has been more than one instance where I literally forgot to put my pants on until I opened my front door and felt a draft. You know what I think would help? Using a couple of my precious pre-work minutes to sip peppermint chai from an adorable little vintage mug like this one. Pants optional.

p.s. All you other involuntary early risers should check out this great post by my girl Sarah about becoming a morning person (or at least faking it [or at least remembering your pants]).

5 comments:

Jessica said...

OoooooooOOOoo its cute!! xoxo

Becky said...

I love when pants are optional. I usually choose NOT to wear pants in public...don't worry, I opt for skirts or dresses, so my ass is (usually) not in display!

Rosie Unknown said...

5 am makes my 6:45 am look so reasonable!

Jen said...

Oooooh so cute!

Elizabeth said...

Dang. You walking out of the house showing your chocha? Dang.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin