Monday, October 12, 2009

New Sponsor! (and a New Favorite Necklace)

I wore this amazing fringe necklace from Daddy Likey sponsor Bambi and Snowflake yesterday, and received no less than 14 compliments (yes, I kept a tally in my journal).

Comments ranged from "Oh my god that's gorgeous!" to "Where can I get one of those?" to "You look like a lion--in a good way!" to a homeless guy rousing from his nap in a Starbucks chair next to me, muttering, "Cool necklace, lady," and then going back to sleep. It looks even better in real life--I'll try to post a picture of me wearing it as soon as the pimple on my forehead goes away and/or I become less vain.

In the meantime, please check out the rest of the Bambi and Snowflake shop. It's stocked with gorgeous jewelry and the work she does with chains is just amazing. I'd love to see the outfits Queen Michelle or Susie Bubble would create around this intricate harness, for example:


Also, I just wanted to take a second to thank you for supporting my sponsors. I'm really enjoying working with these smaller businesses, and your support makes that possible. Thank you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That necklace is so cute! I wish there was one that I could buy that's like it.

emily said...

ooh, i think i'll go check them out! that harness is super-amazing...

Bambi and Snowflake said...

You can! I have it in gold or bronze at bambiandsnowflake.etsy.com
x

Elizabeth said...

It's a brilliant-looking necklace. I'd like to see what you wore with it.

Nickie Frye said...

LOL @ the homeless guy. That's cute. www.nickiefrye.etsy.com

Katie said...

Oooooooh so pretty!!

xoxo

Elise said...

Love all the pieces here and in the shop. Wonderful work!

Leila said...

the harness IS amazing. like nothing I've seen before. really cool.

Diane said...

Wow, that necklace is friggin' sweet! As soon as I get some extra cash, I am so buying one!

The Spicers said...

I LOVE the chain harness. What a great piece.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin