Monday, October 05, 2009

Martin on Burberry

A lovely reader emailed me the following photo from a recent Burberry Prorsum runway show and a request for Martin, our resident raccoon fashion blogger, to review it.

Take it away, Martin!

The last time I saw aluminum foil looking this good it was wrapped around a pristine piece of organic albacore in a dumpster outside Chez Panisse in San Francisco, 1973. Ah, the 70s--a time of free love and free moldy fish and a simply perfect time to be a young raccoon. Suddenly I have a craving for my old Canned Heat albums. And some canned tuna.

XOXO,
Martin

8 comments:

Kendra said...

LOL!!

Cyn said...

Oh Martin, you make Monday so much more tolerable.

My cats would ball up that coat and chase it underneath the stove.

Susan B said...

BWAHAHA!!!

Elizabeth said...

Martin is my hero. Now let's see what he has to say about the underpants at Prada.

WendyB said...

Damn, raccoons have a longer lifespan than I thought.

DalenaVintage said...

Thanks for the smiles!

Kitty said...

Tin foil is good stuff. I've personally made several attractive hats in my time... but that's another story.

Leila said...

hahahahahahaha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin