Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sourdough: Stylish and Delicious

I've been a fan of the witty fashion blog Poetic & Chic for years, so I was super excited when the lovely writer, Annie, started an Etsy shop full of fabulous crafts and gifts, and even more excited when she named it Sourdough, because that is my favorite genre of bread, and then most excited when she recently became a Daddy Likey sponsor.

Besides her glamorous vintage fabric eyemasks, which I've mentioned before, Annie has branched out into beautiful handmade jackets:

I'm definitely saving up for one, because the vintage fabrics are one-of-a-kind and the style is so classic. (Also, notice the gorgeous model? It's fellow fashion blogger Cuffington!)

The shop also has some sweet wedding gift options, like these personalized ampersand dishtowels (if you don't have any weddings coming up, you could always request a towel that says "A&E" if you're a huge fan of Intervention, or "D&G" if you love high fashion, or "T&A" if you love Baywatch):

So pretty, right?

Please keep Sourdough in mind as you do your holiday shopping this year, and thank you so much for supporting small businesses!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh that jacket IS beautiful! Gorgeous work, I'll put it on my Christmas wishlist for sure! :)

Georgia said...

Stunning.

WendyB said...

Annie's work is beautiful!

Angie Panic said...

Oh my god?! That Cuffington model/blogger? I went to college with her... weird.

Catie said...

@Angie Panic - you did? Tell me more!

ps - I adore Annie's jackets and her eyemask rocks my socks.

Jenna said...

I just emailed this post to my mom asking for one of those glamorous eyemasks for my birthday!

Angie Panic said...

@Catie- I'd swear I did; you might not remember me, but it was at Linfield... I used to hang out with Jay Smith a lot...

E said...

Yeah, I totally love the prints she chose!

Siru said...

That looks just great!

juliet xxx

rocknwrap said...

OMG, that jacket is gorgeous!

Elizabeth said...

I could use some new dishtowels.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin