Friday, October 09, 2009

Urgent Don't Show-cha Your Chocha Update: Scarlett Chocha-nsson on the cover of Glamour

I received so many emails alerting me to Scarlett Johansson's Glamour magazine cover that I suspected it would warrant its own Don't Show-cha Your Chocha post. Then I received my own copy in the mail, and I knew:

Do you think ScarJo reads Daddy Likey, and was just yearning to be featured?

Here's some of the fantastic commentary I received:

From Haley: Brazen chocha, ahoy!

From Alyssa: Most likely pull-quote from this Glamour article: "How do Ryan and I keep our marital passion alive? I routinely run around the house sans pants, laughing and seductively stretching out all my t-shirts to cover my chocha."

From Jennifer: Hold on, Scarlett! Don't let go!

From Teresa: Best case scenario, she's stretching out a perfectly nice t-shirt. Worst case scenario, she's flashing everyone in the room.

From April: I love Scarlett, I just wish she wore pants.

From Kristen: They should alter that headline to "50 Little Ways to Dress the Top Half of Your Body."

Also thanks to Hester, Kyle, Megan, and Jessica for sending along the photo!

p.s. Play on Scarlett's last name ("Chocha-nsson") in the title courtesy of Alyssa. Brilliant.

16 comments:

jenna said...

hilarious!

Huzzah! Vintage said...

alternate headline: "How to Make a Hideous T-Shirt Look Comely"

Anonymous said...

I really don't like her as a redhead :/
Though to be fair, if there's one woman out there who can own the 'playing peekaboo chocha with an awful t-shirt' look it's probably her.

Audi said...

"Do you think ScarJo reads Daddy Likey, and was just yearning to be featured?"

That was seriously the first thing I thought when I saw the photo. You've gotta hand it to the girl for her dedication.

Elizabeth said...

I really wish she'd had a skirt on.

Mindy said...

If I had really great legs, I'd run around in my t-shirt and undies ALL THE TIME! (My kids might have something to say about that, though.)

Me said...

why is this fad so popular???!!!!

Alpha Monkey said...

When are you going to start making/selling bumper stickers? There could be a whole series:

Don't Show-cha Your Chocha!

Say YES to Pants!

Support NCLB*
*no chocha left bare

Where the Hell are Your Pants?

My Granny went to Vegas and all she brought me was this crummy T-shirt (she lost the crummy pants shooting craps)

I Vote Pro-Pants!

It's Not a Choice, It's PANTS

Annie Spandex said...

Some jean shorts would have helped.
But hey! On the positive side, I'm now wanting to DIY a pompom shirt

WendyB said...

Jennine and I will soon be reporting on a chocha situation. Stay tuned.

Fiona said...

Soo funny! What would my weekend be without the chocha post :-)

zelavie said...

Alpha Monkey -

I think the Fug Girls actually have a shirt that says "say yes to pants" for sale on their site. Theirs isn't about the chocha, however, it's about the leggings-as-pants debacle.

Academichic said...

Love it!! Thanks for yet another great laugh! S.

Kitty said...

"50 Little Ways to Dress Your Body Sexier"

1) Don't wear pants.

Nickie Frye said...

One word- WOOF! www.nickiefrye.etsy.com

Hannah said...

http://i33.tinypic.com/25qswep.jpg
Yet another way to showcase your new underwear!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin